Our Purpose Statement
We exist to see Jewish and Gentile lives saved and transformed through Yeshua the Messiah.
To grow the Messianic Jewish Community in Tucson.
To stand in Tucson as a congregation where all people are welcome to worship and learn about Yeshua in His Jewish context under the guidance of the Ruach ha-Kodesh (The Holy Spirit) according to His written word.
- To reflect the light and love of Yeshua in all we do.
- Beth Sar Shalom carries out our mission through a multi-faceted ministry that includes:
- Conducting Messianic Jewish Services in an intergenerational atmosphere.
- Worshipping God through music, dance, photography, media, and digital outlets.
- Discipling our members into relationship with Yeshua and their place in the Kingdom of God through L’chaim Groups (Life Groups)
- Proclaiming the gospel to the Jew first and also to the Gentile through sound Biblical teaching and a vibrant and well supported ministry of International Ambassadors.
- Teaching Torah in the brilliant and clarifying light of Yeshua and the New Covenant scripture from its foundation in Yeshua and Torah to both adults and children.
- Engaging the Church concerning Israel and the Jewish People through community outreaches, events, and speaking engagements.
- Providing opportunities to serve the body of believers, in our families, our community, and the world at large.
- “In the essentials unity; in the non-essentials liberty, in all things charity.”